Film Camera Resolution
- A camera's resolution is usually described as the number of megapixels captured in a photo. A higher number will produce a sharper image. Most digital cameras offer different levels of pixel-count settings producing varying degrees of quality.
- Capture on film as part of a series of moving images; make a movie of (a story or event)
- a medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "film coverage of sporting events"
- Make a movie of (a book)
- Be well or badly suited to portrayal in a film
- make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
- movie: a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
The Finepix AV200 Digital Camera captures stunning 1080p HD photos and 720p movies, showing off impressive pictures and videos to your family and friends on any HD ready television with the optional HDP-L1 Hi Def card reader (or a home PC).With SR Auto mode, the AV200 is able to intelligently detect your scene type and shooting conditions, and optimize the camera’s focus, exposure and white balance to achieve perfect results. Or if you prefer you can choose one of 21 pre-programmed scene modes for extra control. All FinePix cameras benefit from a Picture Search feature which allows you to find all images taken in a particular scene mode (e.g. Portraits and Landscapes) ensuring it is much faster to navigate through the photos on your camera to find that special one. Take impressive snaps of your favorite places with the stunning wide view results of Motion Panorama. The AV200 is a simple point shoot camera that offers a ton of feature and convenience.
Olympus 35 RC
As part of my further experimentation with rangefinder film street photography, I acquired a second hand Olympus 35 RC rangefinder camera. Here is what one web reference says about it:
A true classic among 1970's fixed-lens rangefinder cameras, the 35-RC is a traditionally built metal bodied 35mm rangefinder, with the superb fit and finish that were a hallmark of Olympus cameras before plastics and electronics became the norm. It is a basic no frills camera with desirable features for the serious photographer and novice as well. The 35-RC has an easy to use shutter preferred automatic mode, with a full manual override to allow for experimentation and compensation of tricky lighting. The 5 element Zuiko lens provides surprisingly sharp resolution and contrast when used in its intermediate aperture settings.
Roll1 B0B8157-R1-36-35: Faithful (film)
As announced here are the same shots as previously with Leica M9
Here, Canon AE1 + Canon FD 35mm f2 and Kodak Portra 160 NC.
I was absurdly happy because I at last have found someone in Paris to develop C41 professionally without being too expensive, and providing high resolution scans respecting absolutely the tones of each film without any other treatment and saturation of image provided!
deviantart camera bag
jvc video camera battery
wide angle network camera
vivitar digital camera x024
canon digital camera powershot a630
canon camera rental
polaroid 600 film camera
discount disposable camera
flying spy camera
slr dslr camera
| TOP |