NIKON DIGITAL CAMERA L100 - 35MM CAMERA FILTERS
Nikon Digital Camera L100
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- A camera that records and stores digital images
- Vibration Reduction. This is Nikon's nomenclature for a lens which has the ability to correct for "Camera Shake".
- Bishop Nikon (Liolin) (born October 9, 1945, New York City) is an Albanian bishop who serves as the head of the Orthodox Church in America's Albanian Archdiocese and New England diocese.
- ' , also known as Nikon or Nikon Corp.''', is a multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan specializing in optics and imaging.
Hara Kumar / Part with Pride
Camera: Nikon Coolpix L100 Digital Camera
Exposure time: 1/336 sec
Focal length: 5mm
Max aperture: 3.6
Date taken: 08-Apr-2010
One evening on the spring time there was a discussion with my friends about the career, future and about the 'graduation day' which is a dream of every student. The day will just not end with a pride being graduates but a painful farewell too. Later, one evening, I stopped at the fascinating daffodils on the lawns, making me recollect the topic showing the future in an abstract form, provoking myself to click the whole concept into my camera.
The beautiful daffodils, reflecting the graduates with pride and the sun behind, representing the UoN, as the source for our pride, creates a perfect setting of the day of graduation event. The contrails in the sky reflects the success and celebration while the expression of the flowers reflect an emotional situation of the ceremony, the farewell where many relation part with tear in the eye and a pain in the heart.
A stunning combination of yellow and blue tones balance the whole environment of various expressions with a harmony of peace. The glow behind the flowers completes the total composition.
In artificial light! It took as long as 8 minutes of pose and I was not able to remain still for all the time, even if here I am looking at Flickr in the PC monitor, and the only part of me that I had to move is the right hand on the mouse, out of the image field.. The camera was self-made: a cardboard box with the exact dimensions for lodging the internal removable film chassis of a Kodak Brownie Six-20. The pinhole was made with a sewing needle (about 0,3 mm) in a steel foil cut from a soft-drink can. The shutter is a sliding piece of cardboard. The film advancement was initially difficult because of the small hole of the receiving coil, but it was brilliantly solved by using a small pair of scissors as a rotating knob and shaft.
The film was developed in Diafine (3,5+3,5 minutes) and the acquisition from the 6x9 neg has been done with a sheet of opaline plexiglass, a chinese multiLED emergency lamp, and my Nikon L100 digital camera.
large format camera backpack
low light hd video camera
beach camera new jersey
cheap camera filters
which is the best digital camera in india
mobiola web camera s60v2
car camera video recorder
digital camera for sale cheap
| TOP |