Spy Pen Camera Review
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- (military) a secret agent hired by a state to obtain information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors
- Work for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors
- Observe (someone) furtively
- descry: catch sight of
- Discern or make out, esp. by careful observation
- a secret watcher; someone who secretly watches other people; "my spies tell me that you had a good time last night"
- Write or compose
- write: produce a literary work; "She composed a poem"; "He wrote four novels"
- an enclosure for confining livestock
- a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
Although I am unsure of the identity of this plant and it's tiny purple flowers, I do know this: the late afternoon light and shadows provided a other-worldly and beautiful view.
In plain sight, this plant was nearly passed over as I was reviewing the raised garden bed for something of interest. I spied a wasp, flitting from blossom to blossom, but it took off when I moved.
I decided that I might be better able to see what is going on in this small patch if I stood still and quieted myself, camera raised to the ready. I was thinking that I might see some insect, flying or crawling in a flurry of Autumn tasks in preparation for the coming cold.
It wasn't a bug that called out to my stilled self. These very tiny flowers, sprouting at the ends of the green stalks stood out.
Such a delicate bloom. What beautiful chaos.
All I had to do was relax and take it in.
cheap video camera
california camera stores
singapore camera price list
dome camera system
usb pc camera drivers
samsung hd digital camera
cohu ccd camera
canon camera ixus 70
| TOP |